Mandatory Fees (2020)
Optional Fees (2020)
Only regular fee-paying students are eligible to apply for scholarships. Exchange students or students from any of faculty-led program are not eligible.
Early Bird Registration - No Application Fee (Students who register before the early registration deadline, April 15, 2020)
Returning Student - No Application Fee & USD $ 150 Tuition
- The above mentioned scholarships do not apply to exchange students(non -fee paying students).
- Scholarship recipients who withdraw from the program will have their scholarships cancelled.
- Please contact the international office of your home university for additional scholarship possibilities.
Method of Payment
We will send a letter of bill payment to your email. Payment for tuition and other fees must be made by wire-transfer to Korea Aerospace University within 10 days after your application. If students can't make a wire-transfer, please send an email to email@example.com.
Bank Name : Woori Bank
Account Number : 1081-900-567660
Swift Code : HVBKKRSEXXX
Bank Address : Student Hall Floor 1, Korea Aerospace University, 76 Hanggongdaehak-ro, Deokyang-gu, Goyang-si , Korea 10540
If a student chooses to withdraw from courses while enrolled at Korea Aerospace University, they may receive a refund in accordance with the KAU cancellation policy.
There will be USD $ 100.00 cancellation fee, if your application is cancelled by June 1, 2020. (Seoul Time)
There will be USD $ 250.00 cancellation fee, if your application is cancelled by June 12, 2020. (Seoul Time)
There will be USD $ 500.00 cancellation fee, if your application is cancelled by June 14, 2020. (Seoul Time)
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- No-refund will be made after June 25, 2020 (Seoul Time).